Saturday, November 27, 2010

Not my idea of a celebration...

So feeling very motivated last night after finishing my First Ever Blog Post, I went home and washed dishes. Epic I know. It is somewhat of an accomplishment though because...and here I was going to list all the really "good" reasons I have for not doing the dishes... but seriously I'm just lazy.


It was one of my favorite vintage glass pieces. I found it at this amazing little thrift store in town called Good Finds off of South Adams. I think it was originally meant for serving candy, but I always kept my dangly earrings on it. Good Finds has some awesome treasures, you have to dig as with any great hole in the wall, but it is defiantly worth it!

Aside from this little casualty, notice how awesome my counter tops are :) This picture doesn't even do them justice because in real life they are BRIGHT turquoise! Oh 1950s...I bet you were awesome.

Listening to: The Other Side

No comments: