Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Black Friday!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
I was lucky enough to spend the day with my boyfriend Steve cooking dinner for my dad :)
I promised that I would post more about the wine bar that I was at the other night and the great wine that I had while I was there. Lee's Wine Bar has a great atmosphere, owners/bartenders Lee and Gabe, wine selection AND they let you bring your smallish puppy dogs there! I don't now of any other place in Tallahassee that you can bring your dog out with you! I think it's a great idea. They have two dachshunds who they bring to work with them and they are the sweetest things. I linked the review of the bar that I found on Yelp because I couldn't find their specific website, but if I do eventually find it i will put it up on here.
The second thing about the bar was this wine. Drink it...it's delicious :)

yum


Listening to: Bonkerz
By: Dizzee Rascal


No comments: