Sunday, July 17, 2011

No bridge...

I realized I don't think I've ever really been anywhere that isn't connected to a large piece of land before. We went to Dog Island last weekend for a friends birthday, it's off the coast of Carrabelle, I had been fishing right off of it before but I had never actually set foot on the island before. We took a ferry over on Friday and were so lucky to stay in a gorgeous house on the bay side. It was absolutely amazing, so much wildlife, shells and lack of noise except the waves. It reminded me of going to St. George island as a child, almost untouched by people. We saw a baby stingray and baby horseshoe crabs and shells and shells and shells. I am so happy I finally got to go, it was out of this world :)

The Dog Island Dragon


Listening to the black keys :)

Xxx,
cola

No comments: