Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Back Home...

For years I worked at a local deli called Fat Sandwich. I adore this place, it is local, it is everything that I would want my business to be if I started my own company. I've recently had the opportunity to come back to Fat Sandwich and start working my magic on the place. We have three locations, the original one is on Railroad Avenue, the second location is in the R.A. Gray building next to the Museum of Florida History and we have a brand new one at the Hilaman Golf Course. All three locations offer a unique feel, but all of them are either already home, or quickly becoming it. Over the past couple days I have been drawing up flyers, visiting the stores, re-vamping our weekly giveaways and planning our Super Bowl party at the Hilaman location. It's really nice to be able to work for a company that I am so passionate about, it comes so easily. Although, none of this would be possible with out Luis...he's the bomb.


Also! I finally have a giveaway to put up here!!
I have some coupons for a round of golf with a cart for $10...leave a comment and you could win 1 of the 2 I have to give away :)

Xxx,
Cola




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Me, me. Golf and a Fat Sandwich rock my world -- especially with a side of Cola. :) Are family eligible?

Cola said...

haha of course family is eligible!!